Cat® S41: Share the Power
Save the day with the Cat® S41 – Share the Power.
- With 5000 mAh battery and Battery Share
- Waterproof – to 2M* for 1hr
- Dust proof and drop proof – to 1.8m
- Latest Corning® Gorilla® scratch-resistant glass
The Cat S41 rugged smartphone has so much battery power it can charge other devices and accessories with its Battery Share feature. It is built to handle the extreme conditions you face every day at work and play. As a tough, waterproof phone, you can drop it, dunk it or even forget to charge it, and the Cat S41 will keep on working for you.
Don’t let your life be governed by your battery life. The Cat S41’s large and powerful battery (5000 mAh) gives you 44 days standby time and 38 hours’ talk time. When your day takes you somewhere you’re unable to charge your phone, stay connected with the Cat S41, no matter what challenges you face.
SHARE THE POWER
The Cat S41 Battery Share feature allows you to charge other devices or accessories. You can set a reserve battery level too, to be reassured that your Cat S41 will keep running – even when it’s acting as a powerbank for friends or colleagues.
TAKE THE PLUNGE
The Cat S41 is a perfect smartphone for use in water. It can stay underwater for an hour at a depth of 2 metres – giving you the freedom to get wet without worrying about damaging your phone. Its 5″ Full HD screen and 13-megapixel rear camera both function perfectly in Under Water mode too – so you can continue to work, or capture any important moments underwater.
GO BEYOND RUGGED
The Cat S41 is a truly rugged phone. Its tough credentials include MIL SPEC 810G and IP68 water and dust resistant certified, scratch-resistant screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 and drop proof tested onto concrete from up to 1.8 metres. It’s also tough enough to handle thermal shocks and salt mist spray.
STAY ON TOP
The Cat S41 is the practical smartphone, packed with genuinely useful features and expandable storage to help you make the most of your day. Its large and bright 5′ Full HD display can be read in direct sunlight and used when wet or with gloved hands. Plus, an easy-grip design features a multi-function programmable key – useful for Push to Talk (PTT), SOS (Lone worker app), or to easily launch its torch or camera.
- 4G Bands: 1, 2,3, 5, 7, 8, 20 (EU); 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 17, 66 (Americas); 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41 (APAC/Latin America)
- 3G Bands: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 (EU); 850, 900, AWS, 1900, 2100 (Americas/APAC)
- 2G Bands: 850/900/1800/1900 (All variants)
- Type: Non removable Lithium Ion
- Capacity: 5000mAh, Pump Express 2.0
- Standby Time: Up to 44 days
- Talk Time: Up to 38 hours (3G)
- Battery Share Functionality: Yes
- Processor Type: MTK P20 MT6757 Octacore 2.3GHz
- Platform/OS: Google Android™ Nougat
- Dimensions: 152 x 75 x 12.85mm
- Weight: 218g
- Display Type: Super Bright 5” Display – FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, auto switch support and wet finger/glove-on working technology*
- Display cover: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Maximum Downlink Data Rate: 300Mbps
- Maximum Uplink Data Rate: 50Mbps
- IP Rating: Beyond IP68 certified: Waterproof up to 2M for 60mins
- Drop Test: Up to 1.8M (6 ft) onto concrete
- Operating Temperature: -25°C (-13°F) to 55°C (131°F)
- Other: Military Standard 810G: Shock and drop proof. Salt fog, sand, dust, dirt, vibration and pressure resistant | Category 4 Vibration
- Audio: FM Radio, Music Player
- Video Recording: 1080p at 30fps
- Video Playback: 1080p at 60fps
- Main: 13MP autofocus with PDAF, LED flash
- Front: 8MP fixed focus
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- NFC: Yes (Android Pay™)
- Wi-Fi®: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 & 5GHz)
- USB: micro-USB 2.0, USB-OTG
- Sim Type: Nano SIM, dual and single SIM variants
- GPS: GLONASS, GPS, aGPS, Beidou (variant dependent)
- ROM: 32GB ROM
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Extended Storage: microSD™ (up to 2TB)
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
- E-Compass: Yes
- Side: Power key, volume down/up, programmable key
- Front: Home, back, Recent App